Проверь свой уровень знания английского языка прямо сейчас!
1. I really hope you can find a __________ to this problem.
2. I’ve drunk milk every __________ day of my life, and it’s never done me any harm!
3. Just put this powder down, and it should __________ any more ants from getting in.
4. Could you watch my bag while I go and get a cup of tea?
5. __________ you remember to buy some milk?
6. __________ of the credit for our success has to go to the Chairman, Peter Lewis.
7. The version of the film I saw had been __________ censored.
8. Rebecca had to __________ the invitation, as she was busy studying for her exams.
9. Eat everything up! I don’t want to see anything __________ on your plate!
10. These shoes are very __________ for walking in the mountains.
11. How old are you?
12. This game is __________ to be for five year-olds, but I think a two year-old could do it!
13. They were __________ after the long journey, so they went to bed.
14. In my country, it is __________ the law to watch an X-rated film if you are under eighteen.
15. I haven’t had so much fun __________ I was a young boy!
16. What about going to the cinema?
17. Are you having a nice time?
18. The children watched in excitement as she __________ a match and lit the candles.
19. Tim was too __________ to ask Monika for a dance.
20. A __________ debate ensued, with neither side prepared to give way to the other.
21. Take the A20 __________ the roundabout, then turn left.
22. If only I __________ made that phone call!
23. The wonderful smell of freshly __________ coffee hit us as we entered the store.
24. Fifty-seven? No, that __________ be the right answer!
25. I’m afraid you __________ smoke in here.
26. - Don’t forget to put the rubbish out. - I’ve __________ done it!
27. My car needs __________ .
28. Sorry, I don’t know __________ you’re talking about.
29. ‘I did this painting all __________ my own, Dad,’ said Milly.
30. There has been so much media __________ of the wedding that I’m completely fed up with it.
31. Ivan kept running very hard __________ none of the other runners could possibly catch him.
32. __________ people know the answer to that question.
33. Everyone wanted to go out __________ John.
34. __________ sure all the windows are locked.
35. When Jonie __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
36. Honestly! I saw a ghost! I’m not __________ it up!
37. He promised to phone me at nine o’clock exactly, and he was as __________ as his word.
38. What’s the difference __________ football and rugby?
39. __________ we get to the top of this hill, the path gets much easier.
40. It’s not __________ to walk home by yourself in the dark.
41. I like Mary for her friendly smile and her __________ of humour.
42. Mike’s dad wouldn’t __________ him go to school with a red streak in his hair.
43. Sorry about Kate’s strange behaviour, but she’s just not used to __________ lots of people around her.
44. - What would you like, Sue? - I’d like the same __________ Michael please.
45. If I were you I would __________ clear of the area around the station late at night.
46. You __________ better check all the details are correct before we send it off.
47. Could you pass the salt please?
48. Who’s calling, please?
49. Yesterday I went __________ bus to the National Museum.
50. Sue and Mike __________ to go camping.
51. I’ll go and __________ if I can find him.
52. Can you __________ to it that no one uses this entrance?
53. Police __________ that a terrorist group might be behind the kidnapping.
54. Joe’s fear of enclosed spaces __________ from a bad experience he had when he was a child.
55. You don’t need to bring __________ to eat.
56. We were surprised that over 500 people __________ for the job.
57. Can you tell me the __________ to the bus station?
58. __________ happens, I’ll always be there for you!
59. Turning back now is out of the __________ .
60. When Christopher smiles, he __________ me of his grandfather.